Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Let the calls begin...

Well folks, I've started out on a different road here, a long and difficult road through the insurance companies. I've already made several calls trying to figure out what to do with this situation, and I have to say it's very stressful and I feel like I'm going into the dark having to deal with and learn all of these new things that I'd rather not know how to do but unfortunately it's a necessity. I hear of horror stories dealing with these insurance companies and I'm not looking forward to dealing with them, but I will be persistent and as strong as I can through it all and demand compensation for Lane and I until we're both satisfied, as best I can. As of now, it is known that the other party is disputing fault, so my next step is to visit the sheriffs department and pick up a copy of the police report. I'm hoping they didn't try to screw us over, especially since we had a witness who saw the whole thing and said it was 100% the other drivers fault. I can't rest easy until I figure out whether or not they will accept liability, I may have to fight hard to get them to admit it was their fault, so wish me luck!

My office, keeping good notes of every call and event.

1 comment:

  1. Sean, i hope you got the witness's info. It's highly unlikely that the other driver will admit fault.

    ReplyDelete